AWS ( Amazon Web Services) – Solution Architect
After the completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Build and manage applications in AWS.
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on architectural best practices.
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Decipher the ingress and egress of information to and from AWS.
- Select the suitable AWS service supported data, compute, database, or security requirements.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices.
- Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms.
Pre-Requisites for the course
Basic understanding of server’s and IP networks