PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- PHP can generate dynamic page content
- PHP can create, open, read, write, and close files on the server
- PHP can collect form data
- PHP can send and receive cookies
- PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database
- PHP can restrict users to access some pages on your website
- PHP can encrypt data
With PHP you are not limited to output HTML. You can output images, PDF files, and even Flash movies. You can also output any text, such as XHTML and XML.
PHP FRAMEWORK AND CMS :-
- LARAVEL FRAMEWORK